My greenhouse is up, yay!! I have seeds started in various reused egg cartons, spinach containers, etc. So excited!
Slightly weird DIY E-Waste Planters
- Switch Plate Planters by ReadyMade reader Kelly D., at Apartment Therapy
- Floppy Disk Planters, by Anjelika Temple at Brit & Co
- Fully operational Bio-Computer, by Mike Schropp at Total Geekdom
- Planters in old computers, by heySkippy at Airbrushforum.org
- Boombox Planter, photographed on Flanagan Lane in Melbourne, by Mark Holsworth
- Various outdated appliances used as planters, original image source unknown
- Typewriter planter (tutorial), by etsy user besserina.
Some great ideas for repurposing items into planters!
My husband loves using vinegar to do everything, especially clean house ( yes I have a good one that cleans!). I will come home to a shiny clean house that smells like vinegar! As much as I like vinegar and the smell, it can be a bit much! I have some orange peels soaking in vinegar to hopefully ease the very strong stench of vinegar!
Repurpose old paint sticks into a cute table!
Bookshelves made out of old doors!
Ways to make your Green holiday “Greener”